CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 22, 2008


These are a few of the pictures that Gabe and I were able to take on our recent trip around New Caledonia. Most are places that we camped and the kids are Gabes good friends Ryan and Keanue. We had a great time and cant wait to do it again.
Gabe and I want to thank my family for making this possible . My sister Nicole spent hours on the computer to find flights that worked, and her husband Tim picked me up at the airport and we were able to spend a great day in Los Angeles while I was waiting for the long flight to New Zealand. Royce took care of the commitments that I had made while I was away and Aubrey and Jer both helped pay for part of my trip as did my other siblings. My wife Kris is so great to let me go half a world away to see my son, which I have to say she handles much better than I ever could. And when things seemed to be unraveling on the day I left my parents steppedright in and without a question and dolved all my problems. In short my Family made seeing Gabe as important to them as it is for me, and I love them all


No comments: